Ruah’s Housing and Homelessness team provide services in the areas of housing and homelessness:
- We undertake advocacy and partnership work to improve the housing situation and quality of life of people facing disadvantage in the community.
- We are committed to undertaking evaluation, research, and development activities and
- Actively link with stakeholders and networks in other states to collectively work towards the improvement of outcomes for people who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
We provide support in the following areas:
- Crisis assistance
- Family and domestic violence
- Accommodation, housing and tenancy support
- Legal matters
- Independent living and Social skills
- Risk and safety assessments
Our programs are delivered in the Perth Metropolitan area with some available only in specific locations.
Some programs provide mobile outreach services that cover both the greater Perth region and south-east metropolitan corridor.